AZN PANDA FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AZN PANDA FORUMS

Welcome to AZN Panda Forums. We're not rasist, pandas do come from Asia right?

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do

Go down 
+2
kakashi pwns u all
Shman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shman
Assassin Panda
Assassin Panda

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2006-10-24

Character sheet
test field:

I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Empty
PostSubject: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 pm

So I came here

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.smogon.com/
kakashi pwns u all
ASSASSIN LORD
ASSASSIN LORD
kakashi pwns u all

Female
Number of posts : 1778
location : off in dreamland.......... with anime*cough cough... kakashi*
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 4:33 pm

o.0 lol..........
Back to top Go down
richard
Jr Panda
Jr Panda
richard

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:07 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
richard
Jr Panda
Jr Panda
richard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 5:08 pm

Ragnarok Online uses a combination of isometric sprites and three dimensional graphics in order to present the world of the game. Players are able to select the job, hair color and hair style for each of their characters. Gender also varies from player to player, but all characters on a given account have the same gender due to technical limitations and Gravity policy.

Gravity franchises the game to allow distribution in a variety of locales not directly supported by the company. As of 26 March 2007, official franchises of the game are available in South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Brazil, Singapore, Russia, India. Service in Oceania was terminated on 2 March 2007, marking the first time a locale has been closed. Two other less country-specific versions of the game exist, European Ragnarok Online serving Germany, Italy, Austria, Turkey, the United Kingdom and Switzerland and International Ragnarok Online serving most countries that do not have their own franchise.

Four servers currently exist in International Ragnarok Online: Chaos, Loki, Iris and the Sakray test server. Other franchises may have fewer or more servers depending on the amount of demand for the game in the country in question. Some franchises include an Urdr server where player-killing is possible outside of towns. While many players of the International franchise have expressed interest in such a server for that franchise, no action has been taken towards that goal as of 1 October 2007.

Interface
Both a mouse and a keyboard are required to play Ragnarok Online. The heads-up display consists of a log and chat window, a minimap, various menus and a status window detailing the current hit points and spell points, progress towards leveling up and encumbrance of the character as well as the amount of money he or she possesses. With the exception of the status window, all components of the heads-up display can be disabled by the player. Ragnarok Online's interface has an interchangeable skin or theme letting players design their own for use in game. Many fan sites host themes for the interface from players who've sent their designs in. Icons representing status effects, regardless of whether they are positive or negative, appear at the right-hand of the screen. Menus allow the player to access his or her skills, stats, inventory and various configuration options. The player may assign hotkeys to streamline access to commonly-used skills or items on the function keys of the keyboard. However, there is another option that allows more freedom of skill uses through battlemode.

Quests
Ragnarok Online, like many other massively multiplayer online games, does not have a set plot. The game is essentially open-ended; players are free to roam the game world at their leisure with the only limiting factors being the ferocity of the local monsters, and less frequently, in-game payments for access or the prerequisite of a transcendent character. Some events are related to a specific time of year (such as the annual Christmas quest), but most are available year-round. Some items are limited to the completion of certain quests, while other quests only give a percentage of experience points to the user. To complete these quests, a bulk amount of common items, rare items and/or Zeny is needed. As you venture throughout Rune-Midgard certain quests can offer you secret places and features such as the "shout tower" in Louyang. Other quests feature a complex story line, such as the Sign Quest.

Leveling
Much of Ragnarok Online's gameplay centers around leveling as that is the basis of a characters strength. Killing monsters of equal level is the main resource for experience but it can also be received through the completion of certain quests. As characters get to higher levels, it becomes harder to gain a substantial amount of experience in a short time. Players at this point can either continue to fight monsters solo or as the gameplay leads, join parties. Some players mob many monsters at once and kill them quickly with an area of effect skill. Other players kill extremely strong monsters slowly, leading to an overall gain of experience.

Character Growth
Ragnarok Online's level system is separated into two categories, Base Level and Job Level. All characters have a Base Level, which allows for the growth of the character's attributes, (STR, AGI, DEX, INT, VIT, and LUK). Each attribute costs a certain amount of points to increase it by 1, which is given each time a character has leveled up it's Base Level. All characters also have a Job Level which allows for the growth of the character's job. After each Job Level you are given 1 skill point which is used to level up a job skill.

Setting
Main article: List of Ragnarok Online locations
Ragnarok Online is divided into a series of maps, each of which has its own terrain and native monsters, though many monsters are native to multiple regions. Transportation between maps requires loading the new map and monsters cannot travel from one map to another. There are three major nations in Ragnarok Online, the first of which and where all players start is Rune Midgard. The Schwaltzvalt Republic, an industrialized neighbor to the North, was added in Episode 10 and Arunafeltz, a religious nation modeled after a combination of Israel and Turkey is the subject of Episode 11. A series of other, minor nations also exist, generally modeled after an ancient society in the real world, examples such as Amatsu, which is modeled after ancient Japan, and Louyang, which is modeled after ancient China.

Job System
Jobs are one of the most important aspects of Ragnarok Online, as the job a player chooses will have profound implications on his or her strengths and weaknesses, both in a party and outside of one. The job system includes a total of 39 different jobs, divided into 6 categories: Novices, Super Novices, First Job Classes, Second Job Classes, Transcendent Classes and Extended Classes. The list of job classes are as follows:
Swordman Thief Merchant
Knight Crusader Assassin Rogue Blacksmith Alchemist
Lord Knight Paladin Assassin Cross Stalker Master Smith (Whitesmith) Biochemist (Creator)
Mage Archer Acolyte
Wizard Sage Hunter Dancer/Bard Priest Monk
High Wizard Scholar (Professor) Sniper Gypsy/Minstrel (Clown) High Priest Champion

Player vs. Player (PvP)
Player vs. Player in Ragnarok Online takes place on series of maps identical to the game's major towns but devoid of all exits and non-player characters. Access to these maps is restricted to players level 31 and above and comes in two modes: Yoyo Mode and Nightmare Mode. The primary difference between the two modes concerns the penalties for dying; Yoyo Mode has no penalty for death, while Nightmare Mode has the experience point loss and item loss penalties that exist on all non-PvP maps.

War of Emperium
Also known as the "Guild War," for two hours on any day of the week (depending on the server) an event called War of Emperium (commonly abbreviated "WoE") takes place. Guilds that have obtained the Seal of Approval skill may attempt to enter and gain control of a series of castles available in-game. On the fourth floor of each castle lies the Emperium; if a guild breaks another guild's Emperium, that guild gains control of the castle. If a guild can maintain control of a castle until the end of the War of Emperium it will retain control until the next War of Emperium and may gain a variety of benefits for victory, including access to special 'Guild Dungeons', which give the members of the holding guild a definite advantage in gaining experience and items. During War of Emperium hours, the castle maps are set in PvP mode and behave much the same as the standard PvP maps with a few exceptions, in particular the lack of damage indicators and a large decrease to the effectiveness of magic, skills, and ranged attacks. War of Emperium is the most popular feature of the game and most players participate in it at least once per week.

Guild Point System
As a unique feature for iRO (International Ragnarok Online) the Guild Point System allows guilds who fully defend their castle for the full 2 hours of War of Emperium, to obtain guild points. The point distribution is as follows:
- 3 points can be earned every Wed/Sat for a guild that can successfully own and defend a castle for the full 2 hour WoE period.
- 5 points can be earned by a guild that is able to hit a point where they have 50 econ or 100 econ on a castle. Each guild can obtain this bonus point only once during a 3 month period.
- 10 points can be earned by a guild that is able to hold a castle with 100 econ for 20 consecutive WoE days. Each guild can obtain this bonus point only once during a 6 month period.[21]

These points are added up after a 3/6 month cycle and guilds who have the highest amount of points are given rare and valuable items. Players keep track of their guilds progress on the official website. Not only can players see how well their guild is doing, but they can also keep track of other guilds that may be gaining a lead. Guilds are able to increase their point intake by controlling more castles at once. This requires a large and organized guild, but can overall be very worthwhile. At the end of a 3 month cycle the 3 point leaders for each server will be given a single God Item Piece for the castle in which they currently hold or held to obtain their points for that 3 month period. The top 5 guilds will also be given 5 Bloody Dead Branch items. At the end of a 6 month cycle the top 6 point leaders for each server will be given the chance to participate in a Team PvP Tournament to further win rare items and rewards and a spot in the final rounds of the next year's USRC. The top 2 teams will be invited to the cross server battles and would not need to participate in the same server battles.
From Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
richard
Jr Panda
Jr Panda
richard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 8:59 pm

shman stop editing and modifying my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am not gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
change it back to somenthing else!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
richard
Jr Panda
Jr Panda
richard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Shman
Assassin Panda
Assassin Panda

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 11:03 am

richard wrote:
shman stop editing and modifying my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am not gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
change it back to somenthing else!!!!!!!!!!

It's spelled as something, not "somenthing".

And I changed it to something else. jocolor
Back to top Go down
High off Clorox
Master Panda
Master Panda
High off Clorox

Male
Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 7:55 pm

richard wrote:
[size=7]Ragnarok Online uses a combination of isometric sprites and three dimensional graphics in order to present the world of the game. Players are able to select the job, hair color and hair style for each of their characters. Gender also varies from player to player, but all characters on a given account have the same gender due to technical limitations and Gravity policy.

Gravity franchises the game to allow distribution in a variety of locales not directly supported by the company. As of 26 March 2007, official franchises of the game are available in South Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Brazil, Singapore, Russia, India. Service in Oceania was terminated on 2 March 2007, marking the first time a locale has been closed. Two other less country-specific versions of the game exist, European Ragnarok Online serving Germany, Italy, Austria, Turkey, the United Kingdom and Switzerland and International Ragnarok Online serving most countries that do not have their own franchise.

Four servers currently exist in International Ragnarok Online: Chaos, Loki, Iris and the Sakray test server. Other franchises may have fewer or more servers depending on the amount of demand for the game in the country in question. Some franchises include an Urdr server where player-killing is possible outside of towns. While many players of the International franchise have expressed interest in such a server for that franchise, no action has been taken towards that goal as of 1 October 2007.

Interface
Both a mouse and a keyboard are required to play Ragnarok Online. The heads-up display consists of a log and chat window, a minimap, various menus and a status window detailing the current hit points and spell points, progress towards leveling up and encumbrance of the character as well as the amount of money he or she possesses. With the exception of the status window, all components of the heads-up display can be disabled by the player. Ragnarok Online's interface has an interchangeable skin or theme letting players design their own for use in game. Many fan sites host themes for the interface from players who've sent their designs in. Icons representing status effects, regardless of whether they are positive or negative, appear at the right-hand of the screen. Menus allow the player to access his or her skills, stats, inventory and various configuration options. The player may assign hotkeys to streamline access to commonly-used skills or items on the function keys of the keyboard. However, there is another option that allows more freedom of skill uses through battlemode.

Quests
Ragnarok Online, like many other massively multiplayer online games, does not have a set plot. The game is essentially open-ended; players are free to roam the game world at their leisure with the only limiting factors being the ferocity of the local monsters, and less frequently, in-game payments for access or the prerequisite of a transcendent character. Some events are related to a specific time of year (such as the annual Christmas quest), but most are available year-round. Some items are limited to the completion of certain quests, while other quests only give a percentage of experience points to the user. To complete these quests, a bulk amount of common items, rare items and/or Zeny is needed. As you venture throughout Rune-Midgard certain quests can offer you secret places and features such as the "shout tower" in Louyang. Other quests feature a complex story line, such as the Sign Quest.

Leveling
Much of Ragnarok Online's gameplay centers around leveling as that is the basis of a characters strength. Killing monsters of equal level is the main resource for experience but it can also be received through the completion of certain quests. As characters get to higher levels, it becomes harder to gain a substantial amount of experience in a short time. Players at this point can either continue to fight monsters solo or as the gameplay leads, join parties. Some players mob many monsters at once and kill them quickly with an area of effect skill. Other players kill extremely strong monsters slowly, leading to an overall gain of experience.

Character Growth
Ragnarok Online's level system is separated into two categories, Base Level and Job Level. All characters have a Base Level, which allows for the growth of the character's attributes, (STR, AGI, DEX, INT, VIT, and LUK). Each attribute costs a certain amount of points to increase it by 1, which is given each time a character has leveled up it's Base Level. All characters also have a Job Level which allows for the growth of the character's job. After each Job Level you are given 1 skill point which is used to level up a job skill.

Setting
Ragnarok Online is divided into a series of maps, each of which has its own terrain and native monsters, though many monsters are native to multiple regions. Transportation between maps requires loading the new map and monsters cannot travel from one map to another. There are three major nations in Ragnarok Online, the first of which and where all players start is Rune Midgard. The Schwaltzvalt Republic, an industrialized neighbor to the North, was added in Episode 10 and Arunafeltz, a religious nation modeled after a combination of Israel and Turkey is the subject of Episode 11. A series of other, minor nations also exist, generally modeled after an ancient society in the real world, examples such as Amatsu, which is modeled after ancient Japan, and Louyang, which is modeled after ancient China.

Job System
Jobs are one of the most important aspects of Ragnarok Online, as the job a player chooses will have profound implications on his or her strengths and weaknesses, both in a party and outside of one. The job system includes a total of 39 different jobs, divided into 6 categories: Novices, Super Novices, First Job Classes, Second Job Classes, Transcendent Classes and Extended Classes. The list of job classes are as follows:
Swordman Thief Merchant
Lord Knight Paladin Assassin Cross Stalker Master Smith (Whitesmith) Biochemist (Creator)
Mage Archer Acolyte
High Wizard Scholar (Professor) Sniper Gypsy/Minstrel (Clown) High Priest Champion

Player vs. Player (PvP)
Player vs. Player in Ragnarok Online takes place on series of maps identical to the game's major towns but devoid of all exits and non-player characters. Access to these maps is restricted to players level 31 and above and comes in two modes: Yoyo Mode and Nightmare Mode. The primary difference between the two modes concerns the penalties for dying; Yoyo Mode has no penalty for death, while Nightmare Mode has the experience point loss and item loss penalties that exist on all non-PvP maps.

War of Emperium
Also known as the "Guild War," for two hours on any day of the week (depending on the server) an event called War of Emperium (commonly abbreviated "WoE") takes place. Guilds that have obtained the Seal of Approval skill may attempt to enter and gain control of a series of castles available in-game. On the fourth floor of each castle lies the Emperium; if a guild breaks another guild's Emperium, that guild gains control of the castle. If a guild can maintain control of a castle until the end of the War of Emperium it will retain control until the next War of Emperium and may gain a variety of benefits for victory, including access to special 'Guild Dungeons', which give the members of the holding guild a definite advantage in gaining experience and items. During War of Emperium hours, the castle maps are set in PvP mode and behave much the same as the standard PvP maps with a few exceptions, in particular the lack of damage indicators and a large decrease to the effectiveness of magic, skills, and ranged attacks. War of Emperium is the most popular feature of the game and most players participate in it at least once per week.

Guild Point System
As a unique feature for iRO (International Ragnarok Online) the Guild Point System allows guilds who fully defend their castle for the full 2 hours of War of Emperium, to obtain guild points. The point distribution is as follows:
- 3 points can be earned every Wed/Sat for a guild that can successfully own and defend a castle for the full 2 hour WoE period.
- 5 points can be earned by a guild that is able to hit a point where they have 50 econ or 100 econ on a castle. Each guild can obtain this bonus point only once during a 3 month period.
- 10 points can be earned by a guild that is able to hold a castle with 100 econ for 20 consecutive WoE days. Each guild can obtain this bonus point only once during a 6 month period.[21]

These points are added up after a 3/6 month cycle and guilds who have the highest amount of points are given rare and valuable items. Players keep track of their guilds progress on the official website. Not only can players see how well their guild is doing, but they can also keep track of other guilds that may be gaining a lead. Guilds are able to increase their point intake by controlling more castles at once. This requires a large and organized guild, but can overall be very worthwhile. At the end of a 3 month cycle the 3 point leaders for each server will be given a single God Item Piece for the castle in which they currently hold or held to obtain their points for that 3 month period. The top 5 guilds will also be given 5 Bloody Dead Branch items. At the end of a 6 month cycle the top 6 point leaders for each server will be given the chance to participate in a Team PvP Tournament to further win rare items and rewards and a spot in the final rounds of the next year's USRC. The top 2 teams will be invited to the cross server battles and would not need to participate in the same server battles.
From Wikipedia
Way to copy and paste without copyrights.
Back to top Go down
Shman
Assassin Panda
Assassin Panda

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:44 pm

High off Clorox wrote:
richard wrote:
[size=7]Ragnarok Online uses a combination of isometric sprites and three dimensional graphics in order to present the world of the game. Players are able to select the job, hair color and hair style for each of their characters. Gender also varies from player to player, but all characters on a given account have the same gender due to technical limitations and Gravity policy.

Interface

Quests

Leveling

Character Growth

Setting

Job System
Swordman Thief Merchant
Mage Archer Acolyte

Player vs. Player (PvP)

War of Emperium

Guild Point System

From Wikipedia
Way to copy and paste without copyrights.

Can't you read? It says it's from Wikipedia.
Back to top Go down
High off Clorox
Master Panda
Master Panda
High off Clorox

Male
Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2006-10-25

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:34 am

Damn... I fail. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
kakashi pwns u all
ASSASSIN LORD
ASSASSIN LORD
kakashi pwns u all

Female

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:39 am

ure all retarted. cept shman hes just weird..
Back to top Go down
richard
Jr Panda
Jr Panda
richard

Male

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:18 pm

i wanna be a adminastrator
Back to top Go down
kakashi pwns u all
ASSASSIN LORD
ASSASSIN LORD
kakashi pwns u all

Female

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:21 pm

too bad u cant only i can cuz im special and besides being adminastrator cnt do anything. wnt let me delete ppl or anything gawd. or change ranks so dnt ask.
Back to top Go down
starwarsguy
Master Panda
Master Panda
starwarsguy

Male
Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 7:25 pm

i dont care anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.mugglenet.com
kakashi pwns u all
ASSASSIN LORD
ASSASSIN LORD
kakashi pwns u all

Female

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 2:50 pm

lol richard's too obsessed with ragnarok i mean who takes time to type something as long as that
Back to top Go down
singerofallsongs
Assassin Panda
Assassin Panda
singerofallsongs

Female
Number of posts : 1297
location : reading,on the computer, playing piano, listening to music, watching tv
Registration date : 2007-01-21

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 4:40 pm

lol, daniel failed
Back to top Go down
kakashi pwns u all
ASSASSIN LORD
ASSASSIN LORD
kakashi pwns u all

Female

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm

lol what'd daniel fail?...
Back to top Go down
Shman
Assassin Panda
Assassin Panda

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 pm

Yea, uh why is this still alive?

kakashi pwns u all wrote:
lol richard's too obsessed with ragnarok i mean who takes time to type something as long as that

Lol. Either you're stupid or sarcastic. Yea, Natalee is stupid. Someone editted his post duh. Guess who.
Back to top Go down
kakashi pwns u all
ASSASSIN LORD
ASSASSIN LORD
kakashi pwns u all

Female

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:19 pm

you who else has the least life out of all of us..... lol
Back to top Go down
starwarsguy
Master Panda
Master Panda
starwarsguy

Male
Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Character sheet
test field:

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:57 pm

hi, im bored
Back to top Go down
http://www.mugglenet.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do   I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I finished 4 sections of Alg2 hwk and I have nothing to do
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AZN PANDA FORUMS :: General Chat :: Chat Here-
Jump to: